Tue, 13 Feb|
Establishing a Learning Eco-System in your Corporation
Continuing the theme of Organisational Learning our next topic -a sequel to our November 2023 event - will address the introduction of a strategically focused organisational learning capability in your organisation.
Time & Location
13 Feb 2024, 6:00 pm AEDT – 14 Feb 2024, 7:00 pm AEDT
About the event
Following the November 2023 webinar on Organisational Learning, our next topic - a sequel to that event - will address the introduction of a strategically focused organisational learning capability in your organisation. The topic of conversation will address various elements of an organisational learning function, and the necessity to differentiate between teaching individuals and its role as an enabler of a learning organisation. To demonstrate what's possible, our presentation will refer to:
- general practice in the introduction and management of an organisational learning function,
- our own Corporate Strategy Master Class accreditation coursework as an example of a comprehensive, knowledge based, learning program, and
- our web based Chief Strategy Officer CSOsandbox (www.csosandbox) designed for corporations as;
- a medium for the conduct of collaborative, strategic conversations,
- the enactment of organisation wide, open strategy practice, and
- an open, but controlled communications medium enabling continual, organisational learning (for individuals and teams), conducted at the standard of a profession, through its role as:
- a virtual meeting place for the hosting of special interest groups, communities of strategy practice, and
- many other business related functions that can benefit from shared, collaborative dialogue driven activities.
Online complimentary ticket$0.00